Paraplanning Excellence - November 2018
1 Nov 2018
The Royal College of Physicians - 11 St Andrews Place, London NW1 4LEView Map
A Day of High Level Investment and Industry Updates
Paraplanning Excellence is an intense day of relevant investment-focused learning for paraplanners who want to get ahead. It provides up to the minute product information; trend data; and case study learning on all aspects affecting the busy paraplanner’s role.
This packed day has been put together in association with Invesco Perpetual and Schroders, two of the most substantial asset managers in the country.
This year will be the 8th annual event bringing together circa 90 investment paraplanners from financial advisory firms across the UK.
The benefits of participating:
- Strategic engagement - Share best practice
- Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends
- Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers
- Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you
- CPD accredited
How does it work?
Paraplanning Excellence is a forum that runs from 9.00am - 4.00pm and made up of a blend of:
- Keynote sessions geared to encouraging new thinking – typically from outside of the industry;
- Roundtables – small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda. The whole day is Chatham House and therefore participants are able to speak openly and freely.
- Plenty of networking opportunities.
Who will be participating?
- This event will bring together the paraplanners, analysts, technical support etc who support advisers within the financial advisory industry.
What does it cost?
- This event is free to attend.
For further details please do call Emily Landless at Owen James on 01483 862698 or email email@example.com.
CPD accredited event