A Meeting of Minds Winning Advisers - October 2018
18 Oct 2018
Pennyhill Park, London Road, Bagshot, SurreyView Map
Bringing Winning Advisers together..
- Winning Advisers are the owner managers of financial advisory firms who typically have £150M - £200M funds under management and between 4 and 20 Ris. They represent independently spirited firms prospering post RDR.
- The agenda will examine all aspects of their business, focusing on productivity and profitability, as well as overarching trends within the industry as a whole. This session is for those firms based in the northern half of the UK.
What's the plan?
- A Meeting of Minds Winning Advisers is an opportunity for you as a CEO or MD of a substantial and independently spirited financial advisory firm to work through a set of strategies crucial to the ongoing success of your business.
- In total we will field approximately 70 participants.
Setting the scene
- One to one meetings will be held with each participant to establish an understanding of your business, key issues, concern and views of the future. What we learn will be fed into the Discussion Document.
- In addition, we also carry out a substantive quantitative research exercise - The Scene Setter Research. This is a combination of both current and ongoing issues so that over time we can track industry trends.
- The responses are analysed and published in full and are incorporated into the Meeting's agenda to ensure it is truly dynamic.
- The objective is to ensure that the day is spent looking forward rather than labouring the status quo.
- Each participant will be able to attend three boardroom style sessions - on the subject matter which they have selected.
The Meeting itself
- The Meeting will start at breakfast and run through to dinner; an overnight stay is available if necessary.
- All participants will work from a tailored itinerary produced in advance of the Meeting. This will be accessible either via hard copy or via the event app.
- The roundtable discussions are recorded but Chatham House Rules rule!
- External speakers provide short provocative presentations to invigorate the thinking.
- White Papers - the idea is that the conversations on the day should be set against an informed background so all participants are encouraged to field papers which add value to the dicussions.
- The event app carries comprehensive information on all participants and their companies, enabling you to be fully briefing on who else will be there.
- Opportunities for both structured and informal networking are incorporated throughout the day.
- The full results of the Scene Setter Research together with the detailed conclusions from A Meeting of Minds Winning Advisers are published as The Findings - and where action points have been identified - follow up activities will be put in place.
Participation at A Meeting of Minds Winning Advisers is by invitation only and free to attend. For further details please call Emily Landless at Owen James on 01483 862698 - or email email@example.com.