A Meeting of Minds Winning Advisers - October 2018
18 Oct 2018
Pennyhill Park, London Road, Bagshot, SurreyView Map
BRINGING WINNING ADVISERS TOGETHER...
This Meeting brings together the owner managers of financial advisory firms who typically have £150M - £200M funds under management and between 3 and 20 RIs. They represent independently spirited firms prospering post RDR. The agenda will examine all aspects of their business, focusing on productivity and profitability, as well as overarching trends within the industry as a whole. This session is for those firms based in the southern half of the UK.
The benefits of participating:
- Strategic engagement - Share best practice
- Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends
- Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers
- Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to find collective ways of driving change forward
- Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you
- CPD accredited
How does it work?
A Meeting of Minds is a day long forum: breakfast through to drinks with the option to join us for dinner. It is a forum made up of a blend of:
- Keynote sessions geared to encouraging new thinking – typically from outside of the industry;
- Roundtables – small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda. The whole day is Chatham House and therefore participants are able to speak openly and freely.
- Plenty of networking opportunities including a formal seated luncheon.
- Some “me” time. We thought the art of sleeping might be a good start!
In summary, your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you address the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
Who will be participating?
- This event will bring together the owner managers, CEO's and MD's of independently spirited financial firms.
What does it cost?
- The Meeting is free to attend
Registering as a Participant
Participation at A Meeting of Minds Winning Advisers is by invitation only. For further details please call Emily Landless at Owen James on 01483 862698 - or email email@example.com.
In the run up to the Meeting of Minds, participants were encouraged to complete a questionnaire to help create a profile for the day. This data was then collect and aggregated to be used to provide trend information around both the participants sentiment as well as their business practices.