Here at Owen James, we value our people and as we grow and we believe it is ever more important to maintain a relatively relaxed culture.
We have a substantial pipeline of work and now need to build out the team and seek experienced and ambitious individuals.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with motivated and extremely driven people? Are you passionate about events, the Financial Industry and building relationships with the people in it? If yes, then Owen James could be just the place for you!
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity please send us your latest CV and a cover letter outlining why you’d love to apply for the below role and why you’re a great match for what we’re looking for.
1. Marketing Coordinator
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, growing events and research company specialising in the world of financial services. Our successful and fast paced team are looking for a savvy Marketing Coordinator who is self-motivated, hardworking, with a marketing background and who is confident with their ideas and hungry to continue to grow.
This role will provide support for the business’ marketing initiatives and plan and will be tasked with creating and implementing relevant marketing initiatives to further sales and attendance to meet event targets.
The duties will include delivering marketing campaigns, creating and coordinating marketing content and facilitating cross-functional team efforts.
The successful candidate needs to be computer literate, have a good eye for detail, excellent proof-reading skills, be a team player and have fresh ideas to encourage the potential growth within our business.
- Supporting the development and execution of the company’s marketing and branding strategies
- Actively taking part in marketing campaigns
- Devise new initiatives and original copy for the website and social media that will grow sales
- Measure the success of the marketing strategies
- Write and proofread copy, ensuring a consistent tone of voice
- Use analytics to monitor the performance, and utilise these reports for future strategies
- Understanding brand guidelines and consistently implementing the brand voice across all channels and marketing materials
- Create email templates within the marketing automation platform and provide reports on email campaign performance
- Monitoring marketing industry news and emerging trends
- Supporting internal communication campaigns to effectively distribute key information
Attitude, skills and experience
- Extremely organised - ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal, with an excellent telephone manner
- Creative flair with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Tech savvy - with desired experience in using InDesign, Photoshop, Canva or other design software
- Flexibility – we are a small team and you need to be a team player
- Professionalism – to act as an ambassador for the company, reflecting the values and mission of Owen James in all meetings, events and communications
- Self-motivation - proactive and enthusiastic, with a professional and can-do attitude
- Systems - ideally worked with a CRM system previously
- Experience - you will possess a degree level qualification in Marketing or have demonstrable experience within a marketing team (over 3 years), ideally B2B
Salary range and benefits:
- Salary available upon application and based on experience
- We review salaries regularly and readily reward where appropriate
- Holiday allowance is 20 days per annum plus the period between Christmas and New Year depending upon when the holidays fall
- For every year of service completed this allowance increases by one day up to a limit of 25 days in total
- Contract type: Permanent role, 5 days a week
- Location: We have a team based in both Godalming, Surrey and London. We work two days in the office, Monday and Wednesday, and the rest at home. Our head office is located in Godalming, Surrey and we do ask all employees to make the journey at least once a month. Plus, it is worth mentioning, that we typically run 40 in-person events a year which you are expected to attend (very early start) and the majority of them are based in London, so commutable to London is essential.
- Reports to Chief Operating Officer
For more details about the role, and to submit your CV with a cover letter, please email email@example.com