SPONSOR AN EVENT
Why sponsor an event?
There are several reasons for choosing to sponsor one of our events:
- To raise awareness of your brand and proposition with a view to doing business post event
- To learn more about the market and meet the key players within it
- To ensure you are strategically aligned with potential clients
- To gain access to unparalleled networking opportunities
- To be seen to be supportive of a particular segment of an industry
These events serve several distinct FS communities, primarily:
- Wealth Management & Private Banking
- Financial Advisory
- Brand Distribution of Retail Financial Services– including banks and brands (both high street and online)
- Asset Management
Partnering an event offers:
- Consultative support from Owen James to ensure you derive the maximum benefit from your involvement
- Networking at the highest level; one-to-one meetings, speed networking, build relationships with key associates and potential business partners
- Contact details and profiling intelligence on your fellow participants to ensure you are prepared for the high level strategic engagement on the day
- Brand awareness – extensive exposure during the event’s six month timeframe
- Online business tools - Access to event app and event delegates
- White paper marketing collateral. An all-inclusive fee enabling clear cut budget
- Post event support to ensure you achieve the ever important ROI
- Strategic and market insight - summary of findings that identify industry challenges
- Inducement busting
Now into its twelfth year, Owen James has a proven track record of fielding audiences and strategic thinking of the highest quality.
If you would like to discuss this further or set up a meeting to hear more, please contact James Goad on 01483 861334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the full sponsorship package available for each division please click on relevant link from the list below.
Please note the maximum value is published, early booking discounts, multiple event packages and strategic partnership options available – upon request.
A Meeting of Minds - Asset Management
A Meeting of Minds - Advisory Distributors
A Meeting of Minds - Winning Advisers
A Meeting of Minds - Winning Advisers Roadshow
A Meeting of Minds - Bank & Brand Distribution of Retail Financial Services
A Meeting of Minds - Wealth Management & Private Banking
Mindful Of - Investing in Retirement
Mindful of Technology in Financial Services
If you are looking for an opportunity to pitch product, these events are probably not right for you. They are more about the right people discussing the right stuff with the goal of doing better business in every sense of the word.