At Owen James Events (“Owen James” or “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Reasons/purposes for processing information
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Fulfil event bookings;
- Market research;
- Marketing profiles;
- Notify you of any new services, products, events and features;
- Providing a personalized service;• Strategic development; and
- Understanding your needs.
Is information disclosed to third parties?
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except:
- To employees; agents; and associates of Owen James for the administration of any events, products and services provided to you by Owen James now or in the future.
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- Anyone to whom you authorise us to give personal information.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
Links to third-party sites
Owen James has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorised Owen James personnel and third party vendors are provided access to this information, and these employees and vendors are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, Owen James cannot guarantee that unauthorised persons will not obtain access to your information.
Trans-border hosting and transfer of information
Information collected on the site may be transferred from time to time to Owen James personnel, or to third parties, located throughout the world, and the site may be viewed and hosted by Owen James or its vendors anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws of general applicability regulating the use and transfer of such data. By using the site and submitting such information on it, you voluntarily consent to such trans-border transfer and hosting of such information.
What about employees?
When you contact us regarding recruitment we may retain any submitted details including your CV for up to two years. We only process employee personal information to manage our staff.
Access to personal information
If you wish to know what personal information of yours Owen James hold (a “Subject Access Request” under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018) please contact us contact us at Owen James, Brook House, Mint Street, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1HE or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note there is a £10 administration fee.
- We will confirm your identity and then:
- Tell you what personal data we hold about you
- Tell you why we are holding it
- Tell you who it could be disclosed to
- If you wish, send you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form
Similarly please contact us if you wish us to update or otherwise correct inaccuracies in your personal data.
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice is regularly reviewed and was last updated on Monday 9 April 2018.