WeathTech Matters - In action
Technology is core to the future wealth management model but, in an increasingly specialist technology environment, wealth managers must engage with a deeper knowledge and understanding of what technology is available. With that as a driver we teamed up with The Wealth Mosaic to create a series of triannual events for key decision makers from the Private Wealth industry. The three events focus on: The Client The Adviser The Business
On Tuesday 10 March 2020, we held the first event of our new triannual series, WealthTech Matters.
The launch took place at Rise in London and focused on 'The Client' side of WealthTech and was kindly sponsored by moneyinfo, Orbium, Ortec Finance, Wealth Dynamix and We are you.
To give you a feel of the day, we have a collection of videos that demonstrate the struture and topics discussed.
Event highlights: A summary of the day
The day's agenda was a mix of keynote speakers, TED Talk style presentations and roundtable discussions.
Click on the videos below, to watch the individual presentations.
1. Chris Gedhill, Independent FinTech Advisor,
Futurist, Writer & Speaker - Health, Wealth and Happiness
2. Will Shaw, Principal Service Designer at EY-Seren - From human needs to user needs. Lessons from designing for people in Wealth
3. Dorien van der Linden, Marketing Manager, we are you - Why my car has used parts
4. Bruce Keith, CEO, Bridgeweave - Swipe right to retire
5. Sim Sangha, Business Development Director, moneyinfo ltd. - Not all client portals are created the same
6. Tom Johnson, MD of the Trajectory Partnership - Tech Horizons
Interviews with our sponsors:
On the day of the event we interviewed our sponsors regarding pressing industry matters and trends within the technology landscape that are impacting the sector.
Please click on the name below to view more.
We would like to thank The Wealth Mosaic for producing the videos and if you would like to be involved with future dates, please get in touch with James Goad, email@example.com