A Meeting of Minds Wealth Management and Private Banking - November 2018
15 Nov 2018
The Berkeley Hotel
The Berkeley Hotel, Wilton Place, Knightsbridge, LondonView Map
THE BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING:
- Strategic engagement - Share best practice.
- Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level.
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends.
- Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers.
- Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your own business and the industry as a whole; to seek to identify solutions to these challenges and instigate change.
- Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you.
- CPD accredited
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A Meeting of Minds is a day long forum: breakfast through drinks made up of a blend of:
- Keynote sessions geared to encouraging new thinking – typically from outside of the industry.
- Roundtables – small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda. The whole day is Chatham House and therefore participants are able to speak openly and freely.
- Plenty of networking opportunities including a formal seated luncheon.
- Some “me” time. We thought the art of sleeping might be a good start!
In summary, your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you addresse the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
WHO WILL BE PARTICIPATING?
- This event will bring together the Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors and Heads of Private Banking - those who set the strategic direction for the business; and the Chief Investment Officers and Heads of Investment strategy - those who set the firm's investment strategy and oversee their client propositions.
DOES IT COST?
- Participation at A Meeting of Minds is by invitation only. There is no fee to take part.
REGISTERING AS A PARTICIPANT
If you would like to be considered for an invitation to A Meeting of Minds Wealth Management and Private Banking, do please call Ciara Sala at Owen James on 01483 862697 - or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.