A Meeting of Minds Advisory Distributors - November 2018
27 Nov 2018
Lanesborough Hotel, Hyde Park Corner, LondonView Map
Advisory Distributors has been built upon a platform of strategic engagement...
This Meeting brings together the 'C Suite', who set the overall strategy for the firm - be it a national, network or consolidator, and those key individuals who are involved in setting their firm’s proposition strategy in terms of the products and funds they market to their clients.
The benefits of participating:
- Strategic engagement - Share best practice
- Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends
- Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers
- Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to find collective ways of driving change forward
- Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you
- CPD accredited
How does it work?
A Meeting of Minds is a day long forum: breakfast through to drinks made up of a blend of:
- Keynote sessions geared to encouraging new thinking – typically from outside of the industry;
- Roundtables – small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda. The whole day is Chatham House and therefore participants are able to speak openly and freely.
- Plenty of networking opportunities including a formal seated luncheon.
- Some “me” time. We thought the art of sleeping might be a good start!
In summary, your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you address the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
Who will be participating?
- This event will bring together two streams: The CEO stream brings together those individuals who set the overall strategy for the firm - be it a national, network or consolidator. The CIO stream brings together those involved in setting their firm’s investment strategy in terms of the products and funds they market to their clients.
What does it cost?
- There is no cost to attend.
For further details please call Emily Landless at Owen James on 01483 862698 - or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a PDF version of the event Findings please click here.