The twenty-second Meeting of Minds Bank and Brand Distribution of Retail Financial Services took place on 12 October 2017 at The Berkeley Hotel in Knightsbridge, London. This document summarises key issues raised in the topics discussed during the roundtables that took place on the day.
A Meeting of Minds Bank and Brand Distribution of Retail Financial Services is a strategic forum organised by Owen James. It is an opportunity for 70 senior level decision makers from the largest high street banks, building societies, affinity groups, product and service providers and industry experts to meet in a neutral environment where they can examine industry issues and opportunities and develop business strategies to address them.
Participants enjoy access to strategic insight, active involvement in shaping the industry and networking at the highest level.
At the core of these Meetings is a series of boardroom style sessions addressing a pre-researched and pre-agreed agenda, with open discussion led by objective and professional moderators. External speakers spark debate and encourage fresh and original thinking.
To find out more about taking part, please contact John Hall email@example.com or you can contact him at 01483 861334.
The Roundtable Sessions were moderated by:
- Mr Phil Alcock – Raisin UK
- Mr Glen Ward – Nationwide Building Society
- Mrs Collette Dunn – Milliman
- Mr Peter Smith – TISA
- Mr Andy Follows – Aquilae
- Mr Rod Bryson – CapGemini Consulting
- Mr Simon Cocker – Simon Cocker Consultancy
- Mr James Alexander - KPMG
We are very grateful for the time and energy they have expended on making A Meeting of Minds Bank and Brand Distribution of Retail Financial Services a success and hope you will consider this report an interesting, thought-provoking and accessible read. As ever your feedback is much appreciated.
We would also like to thank the independent experts who were part of the sessions for sharing their knowledge and giving us their time and energy both in the run up and on the day.
We would like to thank all our sponsors, without whom the event would not have been possible. The following groups took part in the Meeting and their motivation for taking part is threefold:
- To be, and to be seen as being supportive of the industry
- To understand the stresses and strains being placed on the industry and, where possible, respond to them
- To talk openly with these business leaders with a view to ensuring that their businesses are strategically aligned