A Meeting of Minds Bank and Brand Distribution of Retail Financial Services - October 2017
12 Oct 2017
The Berkeley Hotel, LondonView Map
The delegation is made up of senior decision makers representing those high street and online banks and brands which offer a range of third party financial products and services as well as those representing large membership organisations reviewing the third party financial services and products which may benefit their membership.
Uniting senior representatives from retail banking and the larger retailers who are offering financial services products and services, their common denominator is a focus on interfacing directly with the end consumer. The conversation encompasses distribution trends, client insights, regulation and product.
- director level representatives from retail banking keen to explore new distribution strategies and to learn about product and service innovation
- senior decision-makers representing those high street and on line brands which offer a range of third party financial products and services
- those representing large membership organisations reviewing the third party financial services and products which may benefit their membership.
Its goal is to:
- Enable participants to share strategic insights
- Review best practice
- Hear new thinking and understand the latest trends
- Network and explore new business development opportunities
We are very much looking forward to be welcoming Mark Adams, Head of Innovation at Vice, to our Meeting of Minds Bank and Brand Distribution of Retail Financial Services event, where he will be laying out the challenges and opportunities for financial services to Millennials. If you would like to look at his style of thought leadership click on the button at the top of the page to download his document.
One of the best arranged and co-ordinated events I have done. A diverse mix of people and backgrounds. We made some great contacts that we are now capitalising on
Platforms & Digital Distribution Director, iShares by BlackRock
Meeting of Minds October 2017 was a really valuable conference with high quality speakers, content and participants.