A Meeting of Minds - Wealth Management and Private Banking - 10 September 2020
10 Sep 2020
Online Platform - Zoom
Virtual EventView Map
Due to the latest government announcement and restrictions that are in place, this event will now be run virtually. Keynotes may be staggered and roundtables smaller but more intimate and all participants will join via Zoom. However the event will maintain the collegiate discussions which drive these Meetings in a safe and engaging way.
THE BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING:
- Strategic engagement - Share best practice.
- Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level.
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends.
- Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers.
- Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to find collective ways of driving change forward
- Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you.
- CPD accredited
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A Meeting of Minds is a blended experience:
Geared to encouraging new thinking – typically from outside of the industry. We might have to split the audience here to maintain the smaller grouping. In this new more digitally acceptable world, it might offer us the opportunity to stream in speakers from across the world – which does broaden the scope.
Small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda. The whole day is Chatham House and therefore participants are able to speak openly and freely. On the day, the roundtables take place in a private room with, typically, some 10 - 15 people around the table. It might be necessary to invite people to join in via Zoom – we are all experts now.
Scheduled Zoom meetings and breakout rooms to ensure you are able to achieve that crucial time developing new ideas and establishing new business relationships.
In summary, your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you address the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
WHO WILL BE PARTICIPATING?
- This event will bring together the Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors and Heads of Private Banking and Wealth Management - those who set the strategic direction for the business; and the Chief Investment Officers and Heads of Investment strategy - those who set the firm's investment strategy and oversee their client propositions.
- The Meeting is free to attend.
REGISTERING AS A PARTICIPANT
Participation at A Meeting of Minds Wealth Management and Private Banking is by formal invitation only.
For further details please call Charlie Martin on 01483 861334 - or email email@example.com.
To see what was dicussed within thin roundtables click here.