A Meeting of Minds - Advisory Distributors - 17 September 2020
17 Sep 2020
Online Platform - Zoom
Virtual EventView Map
Due to the government announcement and restrictions that are in place, this event will be running virtually.
This Meeting brings together the 'C Suite', who set the overall strategy for the firm - be it a national, network or consolidator, and those key individuals who are involved in setting their firm’s proposition strategy in terms of the products and funds they market to their clients.
Obviously in light of the pandemic, your businesses, your clients and your people will have all been substantially affected. There will be a lot to discuss.
The benefits of participating:
- Strategic engagement - Share best practice
- Meet your peers - Networking online
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends
- Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers
- Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to find collective ways of driving change forward
- Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you
- CPD accredited
How does it work?
A Meeting of Minds - the online kind will be a half day forum with virtual drinks on the evening of Thursday 17th September.
Keynotes may be staggered and roundtables smaller but more intimate and all participants will join via Zoom. However the event will maintain the collegiate discussions which drive these Meetings in a safe and engaging way.
The Meeting is made up of a blend of:
- Keynote sessions geared to encouraging new thinking – typically from outside of the industry;
- Roundtables – small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda. The whole day is Chatham House and therefore participants are able to speak openly and freely
- Breakout Rooms - time to network with fellow participants
In summary, your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you address the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
Who will be participating?
- This event will bring together two streams: The CEO stream brings together those individuals who set the overall strategy for the firm - be it a national, network or consolidator. The CIO stream brings together those involved in setting their firm’s investment strategy in terms of the products and funds they market to their clients.
What does it cost?
- There is no cost to attend.
For further details please call John Hall at Owen James on 01483 861334 - or email firstname.lastname@example.org.