A Meeting of Minds Wealth Management and Private Banking - June 2023
8 Jun 2023
The Berkeley Hotel
The Berkeley Hotel, Wilton Place, Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7RLView Map
This Meeting brings together the CEOs and CIOs of the private banks and the larger wealth management firms. Its goal is to address the key strategic issues affecting these businesses and the industry as a whole. Obviously the world has been through a cataclysm which has affected all our lives - there is a lot to discuss.
The Benefits of Participating:
- Strategic engagement - Share best practice.
- Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level.
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends.
- Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers.
- Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to find collective ways of driving change forward
- Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you.
How does it work?
A Meeting of Minds is a day long forum: breakfast through drinks made up of a blend of:
- Keynote sessions geared to encouraging new thinking – typically from outside of the industry.
- Roundtables – small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda. The whole day is Chatham House and therefore participants are able to speak openly and freely.
- Plenty of networking opportunities including a formal seated luncheon.
In summary, your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you address the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
Who will be participating?
- This event will bring together the Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors and Heads of Private Banking - those who set the strategic direction for the business; and the Chief Investment Officers and Heads of Investment strategy - those who set the firm's investment strategy and oversee their client propositions.
What does it cost?
- The Meeting is free to attend.
REGISTERING AS A PARTICIPANT
Participation at A Meeting of Minds Wealth Management and Private Banking is by invitation only.
For further details please email email@example.com