A Meeting of Minds Advisory Distributors - June 2023
22 Jun 2023
Tylney Hall Hotel & Gardens
Tylney Hall Hotel & Gardens, Ridge Lane, Rotherwick, Hook, RG27 9AZView Map
This Meeting brings together the the CEOs/MDs, who set the overall strategy for the firm - be it a national, network or consolidator, and those key individuals who are involved in setting their firm’s proposition strategy in terms of the products and funds they market to their clients. Its goal is to address the key strategic issues affecting these businesses and the industry as a whole.
The Benefits of Participating:
- Strategic engagement - Share best practice.
- Meet your peers - Virtual networking at the highest level.
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends.
- Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers.
- Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to finding collective ways of driving change forward
- Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in three roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you.
- CPD accredited
How does it work?
A Meeting of Minds is a day long forum with a networking dinner and drinks the evening beofre and is a blend of:
- Keynote sessions geared to encouraging new thinking – typically from outside of the industry
- Roundtables – small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda. The whole day is Chatham House and therefore participants are able to speak openly and freely
- Plenty of networking opportunities including a formal seated luncheon
In summary, your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you address the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
Who will be Participating?
This event will bring together the Chief Executive Officers and Managing Directors - those who set the strategic direction for the business - and those key decision makers who are involved in designing the firm's investment strategy and client proposition.
What does it cost?
The Meeting is by invitation only and therefore free to attend.
REGISTERING AS A PARTICIPANT
Participation at A Meeting of Minds Advisory Distributors is by formal invitation only.
For further details please contact John Hall on firstname.lastname@example.org.