A Meeting of Minds Wealth Management and Private Banking - 10 June 2021
10 Jun 2021
Virtual EventView Map
This Meeting brings together the CEOs and CIOs of the private banks and the larger wealth management firms. Its goal is to address the key strategic issues affecting these businesses and the industry as a whole. Obviously the world has been through a cataclysm which has affected all our lives - there is a lot to discuss.
The Benefits of Participating:
- Strategic engagement - Share best practice.
- Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level.
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends.
- Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers.
- Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to find collective ways of driving change forward
- Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you.
- CPD accredited
How Does It Work?
A Meeting of Minds is a blended experience:
Geared to encouraging new thinking – typically from outside of the industry. In this new more digitally acceptable world, it might offer us the opportunity to stream in speakers from across the world – which does broaden the scope.
Carefully choreagraphed interactive sessions to ensure maximum engagement. The agenda is up to the minute and relevant. The whole Meeting is Chatham House and participants are encouraged and able to speak openly and freely. The roundtables typically have some 15 of your peers around the virtual table.
Scheduled Zoom meetings and breakout rooms to ensure you are able to achieve that crucial time developing new ideas and establishing new business relationships.
In summary, your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you address the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
Who Who Be Participating?
This event will bring together the Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors and Heads of Private Banking and Wealth Management - those who set the strategic direction for the business; and the Chief Investment Officers and Heads of Investment strategy - those who set the firm's investment strategy and oversee their client propositions.
What Does It Cost?
The Meeting is free to attend.
Registering as a Participant
Participation at A Meeting of Minds Wealth Management and Private Banking is by formal invitation only.
For further details please contact Charlie Martin on email@example.com.