A Meeting of Minds Bank & Brand Distribution of Retail Financial Services - October 2015
15 Oct 2015
The Berkley Hotel, LondonView Map
A Meeting of Minds Bank and Brand Distribution of Retail Financial Services is a day event which brings together peer group representation at the highest level
Exploring innovative ways of partnering to distribute third party financial services products and services. This event is usually the loudest, most innovative meeting in the calendar, bringing together senior executives involved in setting strategy across distribution; client services; product design and marketing.This bespoke, strategic forum brings together the biggest brands across the sector to create new business opportunities.
Uniting senior representatives from retail banking and the larger retailers who are offering financial services products and services, their common denominator is a focus on interfacing directly with the end consumer. The conversation encompasses distribution trends, client insights, regulation and product.
- director level representatives from retail banking keen to explore new distribution strategies and to learn about product and service innovation
- senior decision-makers representing those high street and on line brands which offer a range of third party financial products and services
- those representing large membership organisations reviewing the third party financial services and products which may benefit their membership.
Its goal is to:
- Enable participants to share strategic insights
- Review best practice
- Hear new thinking and understand the latest trends
- Network and explore new business development opportunities
For more details do call Tori Nundy at Owen James on 01483 862694 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Join in the conversation on Twitter and LinkedIN
A thought provoking day - inspired to go and make some changes tomorrow
Alana Nixon, Nationwide Building Society
This was my first time at MoM for 4 years. It was good to come back and partake in relevant and interesting discussion – thanks