A Meeting of Minds Advisory Distributors - Autumn
1 Dec 2015
The Berkeley Hotel, LondonView Map
Meeting of Minds Advisory Distributors has been built upon a platform of strategic engagement.
This Meeting operates two streams - the CEO stream brings together those individuals who set the overall strategy for the firm - be it a national, large regional or network. The CIO stream brings together those involved in setting their firm’s investment strategy in terms of the products and funds they market to their clients.
What’s the plan?
- A Meeting of Minds is an opportunity for you as a CEO or MD of a leading Advisory Distributor to work through a set of strategies crucial to the ongoing success of your business.
- A parallel group of those tasked with setting the investment strategy from within these companies, will focus on topical investment themes and trends.
A Meeting of Minds is a bespoke strategic think-tank bringing together 70 CEOs and CIOs from the top 60 IFAs. The day itself is built around roundtable sessions, we will meet with all confirmed participants either over the phone or face to face, to better understand their issues and concerns facing their company and the industry. These issues are input into what we call the discussion document, which is an ever evolving document, which forms the basis of the agenda. From this we are able to identify who the appropriate speakers, experts and moderators are to invite. The day is a mixture of industry relevant presentations, interactive roundtable sessions, structured and unstructured networking, followed by dinner and overnight stay.
What are the benefits to you on the day?
- Network with like minded peers
- To engage strategically in what is going on in the industry
- To consider the current and future strategic issues and trends facing the industry during these volatile times
- Case study learning
- To identify and purpose appropriate solutions
There is no cost to attend, all we need from you is your booking form and your time, we ensure your day is well spent.
For further details do call Emily Landless at Owen James on 01483 862698 - or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CPD accredited event
Join in the conversation on Twitter and LinkedIN
A great forum to discuss industry matters.
Chief Executive, IN Partnership
Another successful Meeting of Minds. Senior leaders from across the sector solving problems, sharing ideas, and building relationships.