MINDFUL OF INVESTMENT IN RETIREMENT - MARCH 2016
1 Mar 2016
The Royal College of Physicians, LondonView Map
Presentations from the event in March 2016
One year on, how is the new world of retirement investing shaping up?
This one day conference will review the investment needs of those both approaching and already in retirement and lessons learned from year one.
Now that the goal posts have not just been changed but effectively removed, designing investment solutions for, and in, retirement has been a key focus for both providers, fund managers and of course all involved in advising the end client.
Mindful of Investing in Retirement is an opportunity for the industry to demonstrate that they have genuinely come up with innovative solutions to respond to the new paradigm.
This is your opportunity to immerse yourself in a day which will examine the world of retirement from all angles:
- Debate the societal impact of shifting demographics.
- Consider the business implications that retirement is a long term relationship and, as an adviser, your business will need to be robust enough to maintain that relationship - think ahead!
- Examine innovative retirement investment solutions and the various considerations needed.
- Study how the new pension freedoms will impact the 50% of the workforce still in DB. Is there a retail opportunity when they all reach 55?
- Learn how clients behaviour influences their investing decisions.
The day is:
- A blend of lectures, tutorials and networking
- 200 participants - all financial services professionals involved in retirement
- An opportunity to earn CPD points
- Participation is free of charge
Who should attend?
- You will be one of some 200 key decision makers (including CEOs; Managing Directors; Heads of Strategy; Heads of Retirement; Heads of Investment Proposition) who are setting the strategy when it comes to advising your clients on their retirement planning options.
- Firms being invited include IFAs, private banks, wealth managers, retail banks, high street and on line brands distributing FS products and services as well as the providers, fund managers and service providers focused on addressing the needs of this new world of investing in retirement.
- Hear from industry leaders and innovators.
- Have the opportunity to take part in sessions examining the vision, the scope, the opportunities and threats thrown up by this big shift.
- Earn CPD points.
- Network – meet peers all tasked with understanding the potential business opportunity associated with the new world of retirement.
- Drive tangible change within your business
For further details do call Evie Owen at Owen James on 01483 861334 firstname.lastname@example.org
CPD accredited event
Great forum for anyone involved in the pensions business.
Philip Bungay, Nutmeg Savings and Investments
A really good mix of speakers and topics that combined to provide an excellent overview of the salient issues in relation to the new pension world.