A Meeting of Minds - the online kind
A MEETING OF MINDS - THE ONLINE KIND
In light of the current pandemic, and its longer-term implications, Owen James is keen to leverage its skills in bringing people together for meaningful strategic discussion in an engaging and creative environment: A Meeting of Minds – the online kind!
Working with smaller groups, there is absolutely no reason why we cannot translate our skills into providing the same quality of discussion and business development opportunities provided by A Meeting of Minds – the only difference being – online!
What we do well and what doesn’t need to change!
- Our events are renowned for achieving the desired level of seniority amongst participants. Once the criteria is set, we stick to plan – no dilution of audience – a true peer group gathering. Why should that change?
- We have always favoured strategic engagement as the way people like to do business so why should that change?
- We can continue to leverage our CRM integrated invitation process. You tell us who you are looking to engage with and we will source and invite them. No change there either!
- Source external experts: we already have a substantial network of speakers and experts to address a variety of subjects and we can work with you to tap into that
- We can even produce a branded app with all participant details, presentations, white papers, joining instructions etc. Just like we do now!
- A post event write-up. We can capture the highlights of the conversation and produce tangible outputs. Chatham House can still apply
What we think would have to be different:
- Well the participants would have to provide their own food! Very cost effective!
- The length of time spent online would have to be limited – we think an hour might be about right before concentration levels really flag
- Smaller groups of say 15 – 20 participants… people will need to be engaged and able to interact – so larger numbers would preclude that
- Masterful moderation will be key. Someone well-briefed on the people in the group – able to draw on individuals for the right reason at the right time. We can ensure that briefing takes place
So, if you would like to bring together senior decision-makers from a clearly defined community for an opportunity to engage with you, please get in touch… we are keen to show you what we can do!
To find out more please contact email@example.com.