A Meeting of Minds - the online kind
A MEETING OF MINDS - THE ONLINE KIND
In light of the current pandemic and its longer-term implications, we, here at Owen James, have been leveraging our skills in bringing people together for meaningful strategic discussion in an engaging and creative environment: A Meeting of Minds – the Online Kind!
Working with smaller groups, we have translated our expertise into providing the same quality of discussion and business development opportunities provided by A Meeting of Minds – the only difference being – online!
What we do well and what hasn't changed!
- Our events are renowned for achieving the desired level of seniority amongst participants. Once the criteria is set, we stick to plan – no dilution of audience – a true decision peer group gathering
- We continue to deliver favoured strategic engagement, as that is the way people like to do business
- We continue to leverage our CRM integrated invitation process. You tell us who you are looking to engage with and we will source and invite them
- Source and manage external experts: we already have a substantial network of speakers and experts to address a variety of subjects and we can work with you to tap into that
- We can produce a branded app with all participant details, presentations, white papers, joining instructions etc.
- A post event write-up. We capture the highlights of the conversation and produce tangible outputs. Chatham House can still apply
What we are doing differently:
- Well the participants have to provide their own food! Very cost effective!
- The length of time spent online is more limited – we aim for an hour/90 mins - otherwise concentration levels can flag
- Smaller groups of 15 – 20 participants… people will need to be engaged and able to interact – so larger numbers preclude that
- Masterful moderation is key. We seek and provide a well-briefed individual who can draw on individuals for the right reason at the right time.
Other elements the Owen James Digital Platform provides:
- Establish event parameters and objectives
- Present innovative ideas to bolster client engagement
- Creation and execution of comms plan
- Provide market insight
- Source, invite and manage speakers & experts
- Manage pre-event research
- Host and organise practice run
- Creation of surveys and polls
- Host an event page on the Owen James website
- Provision of a backup platform
- Full technical support
- Ensure the event is CPD accredited
- Experienced facilitator
- Post event analytics and ROI report
- Provision of event recording
- Support with follow-up opportunities
- Creation of digital content – video/podcast/interview
- App stays live for 12 months
If you would like to bring together senior decision-makers from a clearly defined community for an opportunity to engage with you, please get in touch… we are keen to show you what we have and what we can do!