Expert: Samantha Christopher - Head of Proposition, Strategy, Growth, Fidelity Adviser Solutions Facilitator: Paul Miles, Silverback Consultancy (substituted because of illness by Steve Boucher, Fidelity)
AI has the ability to:
- Provide valuable integrations
- Improve the quality of client data
- Help with client engagement
- Take away the ‘heavy lifting’ of report writing
- Reduce risk
The way in which AI can help a business includes client experience, scalability as well as enabling a different level and quality of advice. However, current experiences are varied and the lack of understanding of what the client wants is a key challenge.
AI could also ensure modularity, trust, empathy, and judgement as well as facilitate the intergenerational wealth issue.
Other areas it could help with include servicing legacy and/or small clients but all the above requires the acceptance of AI efficiencies.
- Integration to other systems is paramount
- There is a need to clean and maintain data in order to enhance client experiences
- With so much tech available, integrations must work to make businesses more efficient