A Meeting of Minds Paraplanning - 23 May 2024
23 May 2024
Royal College of Physicians
11 St Andrews Pl, London NW1 4LEView Map
This Meeting brings together Paraplanners, Analysts and Technical support who work with advisers from the top 200 UK IFAs. Its goal is to address the key strategic issues affecting these businesses and the industry as a whole.
The Benefits of Participating:
- Strategic engagement - Share best practice.
- Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level.
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends.
- Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers.
- Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to find collective ways of driving change forward
- Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you.
How does it work?
A Meeting of Minds is a day long forum: breakfast through drinks made up of a blend of:
- Keynote sessions geared to encouraging new thinking – typically from outside of the industry.
- Roundtables – small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda. The whole day is Chatham House and therefore participants are able to speak openly and freely.
- Plenty of networking opportunities including a formal seated luncheon.
In summary, your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you address the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
Who will be participating?
- This event will bring together Paraplanners, Analysts and Technical support who work with advisers from the top 200 UK IFAs.
What does it cost?
- The Meeting is free to attend.
REGISTERING AS A PARTICIPANT
Participation at A Meeting of Minds Paraplanning is by invitation only.
For further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org