The Journey from ESG to Impact
3 Mar 2021
Online HubView Map
Join us on Wednesday 3 March 2021 to hear from industry experts on the growth in Impact investing, why consumers are starting to invest in this space and finally gain insight from three experienced asset managers about how they are adapting to this area of investment.
- 8:30 - Introduction from Steve Kenny, Commercial Director, Square Mile Research
- 8:35 - Interview with Jamie Broderick, Director of the Impact Investing Institute and Richard Romer-Lee, Managing Director, Square Mile
- 9:15 - What does the consumer think of impact investing? - The Big Exchange
- 9:25 - Panel discussion with John Fleetwood, Director of Responsible and Sustainable Investing, Square Mile and the three sponsors;
- Sarah Norris, Portfolio Manager Global Impact Equity Fund, Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Simon Bond, Director of Responsible Investment Portfolio Manager, Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Ben Constable-Maxwell, Head of Impact Investing, M&G Investments
- 9:55 - Closing remarks
This virtual event will provide 90 minutes of structured CPD for attendees.
Traditionally the province of the institutional markets, Impact investing is gaining traction in the retail space, however there are still a number of misconceptions surrounding this style of investing. During the event, we seek to address these, providing insight from Jamie Broderick, Advocate for Social Impact Investment, on the growth in this area, as well share research findings from The Big Exchange on why consumers are starting to invest in this space. Finally, you will hear from 3 experienced asset managers on how they are tackling this area of investing.