Paraplanning Excellence - Tuesday 17 November 2020
17 Nov 2020
As we are, for now, operating in the virtual world, we are conscious of the limitations of Zoom and have therefore reduced the event to a half day. We will nevertheless field a programme of high level investment briefings and industry updates for experienced paraplanners in as stimulating and engaging a manner as we can.
We have thought long and hard about how to make the virtual offering as enticing as possible and whilst the event will perhaps be a little less spontaneous and a little quieter, we believe it will be just as valuable and insightful. We understand the limitations of too much Zoom and have sought to ensure our demands on your time are appropriately measured.
Paraplanning Excellence is created in association with Invesco and Schroders, two of the most substantial asset managers in the country.
This year will be the 10th year we have held Paraplanning Excellence and we believe it has gained a following amongst those of you who value the opportunity to sit around a table with peers and leading investment and industry specialists. In the past, the event has brought together some 70 plus investment paraplanners from wealth advisory firms across the UK. One of the pluses of virtual is that we can offer access to those of you who have perhaps in the past shied away from a lengthy trek to London! We do hope so.
THE BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING:
- Strategic engagement - the opportunity to share best practice
- Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level - virtually it can work!
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends
- Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you
- CPD accredited
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Paraplanning Excellence runs from 8.30 am - 12.50 pm and is made up of a blend of:
- Keynote sessions addressing the overarching big picture themes. Right now the impact of Covid-19 will dominate. Whether we are talking about the impact on the economy or the future of work - there is a lot to discuss.
- Industry updates – small expert led groups looking at the broader industry issues affecting the world of financial advice.
- Investment briefings - top fund managers will lead small groups examining big picture investment themes and trends.
- The opportunity to network with your peers virtually. OK not quite the same but it can work!
- The whole day is Chatham House enabling you to speak openly and freely.
WHO WILL BE PARTICIPATING?
- This event will bring together paraplanners and financial analysts. The common denominator is your focus on your clients' investments.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
- This event is free to attend.
For further details please do call Charlie Martin at Owen James on 07983 361122 email email@example.com.
CPD accredited event