Paraplanning Excellence - Tuesday 17 November 2020
17 Nov 2020
Schroder's Offices, EC2Y 5AUView Map
A day of high level investment briefings and industry updates for paraplanners based in the UK. Paraplanning Excellence is an intense day of relevant investment-focused learning for paraplanners who want to get ahead.
This packed day has been put together in association with Invesco and Schroders, two of the most substantial asset managers in the country.
This year will be the 10th annual event bringing together circa 90 investment paraplanners from wealth advisory firms across the UK.
The benefits of participating:
- Strategic engagement - Share best practice
- Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends
- Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers
- Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you
- CPD accredited
How does it work?
Paraplanning Excellence is a forum that runs from 8.45am - 4.30pm and made up of a blend of:
- Keynote sessions addressing the overarching big picture themes. Right now the impact of Covid-19 will dominate. Whether we are talking about the impact on the economy or the future of work - there is a lot to talk about.
- Industry updates – small expert led groups looking at the broader industry issues affecting the world of financial advice.
- Investment briefings - top fund managers will lead small groups examining big picture investment themes and trends.
- The opportunity to network with your peers over breakfast, coffee, lunch and drinks.
- The whole day is Chatham House enabling you to speak openly and freely.
Who will be participating?
- This event will bring together paraplanners and financial analysts. The common denominator is your focus on your clients' investments.
What does it cost?
- This event is free to attend.
For further details please do call Charlie Martin at Owen James on 07983 361122 email email@example.com.
CPD accredited event