A Meeting of Minds - Winning Advisers South - 15 October 2020 with dinner on the preceding evening
15 Oct 2020
Tylney Hall Hotel & Gardens
Tylney Hall Hotel & Gardens, Ridge Lane, Rotherwick, Hook, HampshireView Map
This Meeting brings together the owner managers of financial advisory firms who typically have £150M - £500M funds under management and between 3 and 20 RIs. The agenda will examine all aspects of your business, focusing on productivity and profitability, as well as overarching trends within the industry as a whole.
Obviously in light of the pandemic, your businesses, your clients and your people will have all been substantially affected. There will be a lot to discuss.
The benefits of participating:
- Strategic engagement - Share best practice
- Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends
- Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers
- Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to find collective ways of driving change forward
- Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you
- CPD accredited
How does it work?
A Meeting of Minds is a day long forum. There will be a dinner on the evening of Wednesday 14th October and then the Meeting of Minds itself will take place on Thursday 15th October concluding at 4.30.
We are obviously having to flex as we await clarity around the parameters within which we will be working this autumn. We may have to stagger keynotes and keep the roundtables small and intimate; we may have to Zoom people in... We will do whatever we can to ensure you are able to maintain the collegiate discussions which drive A Meeting of Minds.
It is a forum made up of a blend of:
- Keynote sessions geared to encouraging new thinking – typically from outside of the industry;
- Roundtables – small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda. The whole day is Chatham House and therefore participants are able to speak openly and freely.
- Plenty of networking opportunities including a formal seated luncheon.
In summary, your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you address the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
Who will be participating?
- This event will bring together the owner managers, CEOs and MDs of independently spirited financial firms.
What does it cost?
- The Meeting is by invitation only and free to attend.
If you have any queries or would like further information pleae get in touch.