A Meeting of Minds - Winning Advisers North - 8 October 2020
8 Oct 2020
Online Platform - Zoom
Virtual EventView Map
This Meeting brings together the owner managers of financial advisory firms which typically have £150M - £500M funds under management and between 3 and 20 RIs. The agenda will examine all aspects of your business, focusing on productivity and profitability, as well as overarching trends within the industry as a whole.
Obviously in light of the pandemic, your businesses, your clients and your people will have all been substantially affected. There will be a lot to discuss.
As we are, for now, operating in the virtual world, we are conscious of the limitations of Zoom and have therefore reduced the event to a half day.
We have thought long and hard about how to make the virtual offering as enticing as possible and whilst the event will perhaps be a little less spontaneous and a little quieter, we believe it will be just as valuable and insightful. We have sought to ensure our demands on your time are appropriately measured.
The benefits of participating:
- Strategic engagement - Share best practice
- Meet your peers - virtual networking at the highest level
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends
- Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers
- Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to finding collective ways of driving change forward
- Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you
- CPD accredited
How does it work?
As has been stated above, this next Meeting of Minds will now be run as a virtual event. Although it will be sad not to meet you all in person on this occasion, we do believe we have come up with a format which will offer the usual blend of insightful keynotes; truly interactive roundtables and networking. By the time we reach mid October we will have run several virtual Meetings and will, we believe, have learned a lot!
In summary, your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you address the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
Who will be participating?
- This event will bring together the owner managers, CEOs and MDs of independently spirited financial firms.
What does it cost?
- The Meeting is by invitation only and there is no fee to participate.
If you have any queries or would like further information please get in touch with email@example.com.
To view the scene setter results presented on the day - click here.