Meeting of Minds - Winning Advisers North Thursday 30 April 2020
30 Apr 2020
Rudding Park, Follifoot, Harrogate HG3 1JHView Map
The benefits of participating:
- Strategic engagement - Share best practice
- Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends
- Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers
- Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to find collective ways of driving change forward
- Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you
- CPD accredited
How does it work?
A Meeting of Minds is a day long forum. As an innovation, this April we will be holding the dinner on the evening of Wednesday 29th April and then holding the Meeting itself on the Thursday concluding at 4.30.
It is a forum made up of a blend of:
- Keynote sessions geared to encouraging new thinking – typically from outside of the industry;
- Roundtables – small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda. The whole day is Chatham House and therefore participants are able to speak openly and freely.
- Plenty of networking opportunities including a formal seated luncheon.
In summary, your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you address the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
Who will be participating?
- This event will bring together the owner managers, CEO's and MD's of independently spirited financial firms.
What does it cost?
- The Meeting is by invitation only and free to attend.
If you have any queries or would like further information - please contact Fran Palliser on 01483882695