A Meeting of Minds Bank and Brand Distribution of Retail Financial Services - April 2017
25 Apr 2017
The Berkeley Hotel, LondonView Map
- A Meeting of Minds is an opportunity for senior decision makers to come together to work through a set of strategies – crucial to the ongoing success of their businesses.
- This will be achieved through a series of roundtable sessions addressing a pre-researched and pre-agreed agenda; plenty of structured and unstructured networking; and keynote speeches from external speakers tasked with freshening the thinking.
- Participation at A Meeting of Minds is by invitation only.
Participants will be drawn from:
- The retail banks and building societies (both those in the high street and on line as well as the “established challengers” and the even more “challenging challengers”); and
- The brands with a substantial interest in offering financial products and services where FS is not their primary focus.
- All participants will be encouraged to shape their own day and work from a tailored itinerary.
- It is anticipated that the total delegation will number some 70.
The Key Areas being discussed:
- Distribution strategies
- Product and proposition – trends and innovations
- Big picture stuff - the geopolitical shockwaves which affect our day to day
The Benefits of taking part:
- Strategic insight
- Opportunity to review best practice solutions
- Networking at the highest level
- Opportunity to influence industry thinking
- Involvement in an agenda for change
- Access to substantive community research
- New business development
- In a world which feels ever more alien, your customers, whether individuals or SMEs, will be looking for an efficient, reliable, transparent and trustworthy experience, and dare I say, agreeable one!
- The day to day contrasts regressive politics and rapid progress on most other fronts – it is very confusing!
- This Meeting of Minds is all about collaboration – an opportunity for you to explore new partnerships which will broaden your potential routes to market, as well as the potential to consider new ways to enhance your product and proposition solutions. All set against a general update on customer sentiment and behaviours.
- A Meeting of Minds is your day and it is your agenda so we need to ensure that the conversations held around the board room tables are valuable for you and your businesses. We would therefore very much value your input whether via email, phone or a chat over coffee.