A Meeting of Minds Asset Management - Thursday 5 March 2020
5 Mar 2020
The Berkeley Hotel
The Berkeley Hotel, Wilton Place, Knightsbridge, LondonView Map
A Meeting of Minds Asset Management brings together the CEOs, the COOs and the Strategic Distribution Heads within the UK asset management community for a half day of strategic discussion. With so much disruption sweeping through the industry – be it tech, regulatory, evolving business models, competing for a different talent base – and that is before we talk about investment performance, geopolitical uncertainty and disruptive new entrants - sitting at the top of all this is not an easy or particularly comfortable place to be.
This is your opportunity to share some of the angst; to benchmark with your peers; to share best practice and discuss the changing face of asset management.
The benefits of participating:
- Strategic engagement - Share best practice
- Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends
- Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers
- Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to find collective ways of driving change forward
- Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you
- CPD accredited
How does it work?
A Meeting of Minds is a carefully curated half day running from a networking breakfast through to a formal luncheon. The format is a blend of:
- Keynote sessions geared to encouraging new thinking – typically from outside of the industry;
- Roundtables – small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda. Conversations are Chatham House allowing participants to speak openly and freely.
- Plenty of networking opportunities including a formal seated luncheon.
- Some “me” time. Leadership can be a lonely old place!
In summary, your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you address the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
Who will be participating?
- This event will bring together the CEOs, the COOs and those responsible for overseeing the firm's distribution strategy.
What does it cost?
There is no fee to take part - just your time - and we appreciate that is a very precious commodity.
If you would like to join or discuss the Meeting in more detail, do please call John Hall or Evie Owen on 01483 861334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org