A Meeting of Minds Asset Management - 20 September 2018
20 Sep 2018
The Berkeley Hotel, Wilton Place, Knightsbridge, LondonView Map
Owen James adds another community to its Meeting of Minds programme: Asset Management. This Meeting brings together the asset management community focused on Retail Distribution Strategy. Participants will be at Director level and above and will be personally invited.
The benefits of participating:
- Strategic engagement - Share best practice
- Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends
- Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers
- Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to find collective ways of driving change forward
- Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you
- CPD accredited
How does it work?
A Meeting of Minds is a day long forum: breakfast through drinks made up of a blend of:
- Keynote sessions geared to encouraging new thinking – typically from outside of the industry;
- Roundtables – small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda. The whole day is Chatham House and therefore participants are able to speak openly and freely.
- Plenty of networking opportunities including a formal seated luncheon.
- Some “me” time. We thought the art of sleeping might be a good start!
In summary, your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you address the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
Who will be participating?
- This event will bring together the key senior executives responsible for setting their firms' retail distribution strategy.
What does it cost?
If you would like to join or discuss the Meeting in more detail, do please call John Hall or Ciara Sala on 01483 861334 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to see the lunchtime presentation from keynote speaker Ben Page - click here.