A Meeting of Minds Asset Management - September 2018
20 Sep 2018
The Berkeley Hotel, Wilton Place, Knightsbridge, LondonView Map
Owen James adds another community to its programme of A Meeting of Minds: Asset Management. Building on the back of two successful Meeting of Minds events in association with Lansons, we are delighted to confirm that the next Meeting will take place on Thursday 20 September at the The Berkeley Hotel, London SW1X 7RL.
The benefits of attending:
- Strategic engagement - Share best practice with your peers
- Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends
- Inspiring insights from leading keynote speakers
- Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry with a view to find collective ways of driving change forward
- Bespoke and tailored - Build your own itinerary to ensure you are only addressing the subjects that matter to you
- CPD accredited
How does it work?
- A Meeting of Minds’ goal is to facilitate top level strategic discussion
- A blend of provocative keynotes, roundtables addressed a pre-researched and pre-agreed agenda plus plenty of opportunities to network
- The Meeting will be content rich and geared to offering you an opportunity to have your say in a relaxed and “safe” setting. The session will of course obey Chatham House Rules.
- More than an event, A Meeting of Minds provides a platform for the industry to work through its key challenges and drive change forward as illustrated below
Who will be attending?
- This event will bring together sixty Heads of Retail Distribution
What does it cost?
- The early bird fee of £795 + VAT is available until Friday 29 June
If you would like to join or discuss the Meeting in more detail, do please call Maisie Nowroz at Owen James on 01483 861334 or email email@example.com.