A Meeting of Minds Advisory Distributors - November 2016
29 Nov 2016
The Berkeley Hotel, LondonView Map
A Meeting of Minds Advisory Distributors has been built upon a platform of strategic engagement.
This Meeting operates two streams - the CEO stream brings together those individuals who set the overall strategy for the firm - be it a national, network or consolidator. The CIO stream brings together those involved in setting their firm’s investment strategy in terms of the products and funds they market to their clients.
What’s the plan?
- A Meeting of Minds is an opportunity for you as a CEO or MD of a leading Advisory Distributor to work through a set of strategies crucial to the ongoing success of your business.
- A parallel group of those tasked with setting the investment strategy from within these companies, will focus on topical investment themes and trends..
The day itself is built around roundtable sessions. We will meet with all confirmed participants either over the phone or face to face, to better understand the issues and concerns facing their company and the industry. These issues are input into what we call the discussion document, which is an ever evolving document, which forms the basis of the agenda. From this we are able to identify who the appropriate speakers, experts and moderators are to invite. The day is a mixture of industry relevant presentations, interactive roundtable sessions, structured and unstructured networking, followed by dinner and overnight stay.
What are the benefits to you on the day?
- Network with like minded peers
- To engage strategically on what is going on within the industry
- To consider the current and future trends facing the industry during these volatile times
- Case study learning
There is no cost to attend, just your time, and we will ensure it is well spent.
For further details please call Emily Landless at Owen James on 01483 862698 - or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR SCENE SETTER RESEARCH FROM THIS EVENT
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PROFESSOR MOIRA CLARK'S PRESENTATION - SO THAT IS WHAT CUSTOMERS REALLY WANT. THE BATTLEGROUND FOR COMPETITIVE MARKET>>
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PAUL FLATTERS' PRESENTATION - FRAGMENTED BRITAIN>>
READ MORE ABOUT MEETING OF MINDS
READ MORE ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
CPD accredited event
Join in the conversation on Twitter and LinkedIN