Charles Stanley Adviser Forum
21 Nov 2019
Christ Church, Spitalfields Venue
The Nave, Commercial St, Spitalfields, LondonView Map
With regulation putting value for money front and centre of the customer proposition, technological advancements changing the way we interact with clients and the ‘great wealth transfer’ shining a light on millennials, the way that customers engage and interact with their financial goals is likely to keep evolving – bringing both challenge and significant opportunity.
This half day conference will bring you views and practical tips from both Charles Stanley’s own and industry experts to help you navigate the changing world around you. We ask how has your business changed in the last year and how can it adapt and evolve to address the challenges of the future?
Attendees will leave equipped with the very latest insights and ideas helping you to remain one step ahead.
- When? – Thursday 21 November 2019 (10:30-16:30)
- Where? – The Nave Spitalfields, Commercial St, London E1 6LY (just 5mins walk from Liverpool Street)
- Who will be there? – Regional Business Heads from independently spirited financial advisory firms which typically have between £100M and £600M Funds Under Management and 3-20 advisers
- Why should I attend? - An opportunity to share best practice, gain industry insights, network with key peers and learn more about Charles Stanley
- Format - A well balanced mix of captivating speakers, industry expert led topics and roundtable discussions
- Are CPD points available? - Absolutely, 5 hours of structured CPD are available
- How much? – There is no cost to take part… only your time which we will ensure is well spent
- How do I register? – Simply click on the button on the right handside