A Meeting of Minds - Bank & Brand Distribution of Retail Financial Services - 26 March 2020
26 Mar 2020
The Berkeley Hotel, Wilton Place, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7RLView Map
Amid the developing coronavirus situation, we wanted to take the time to reassure you of the actions we are taking in the interest of both our participants and sponsors.
We have therefore, regrettably, cancelled this event.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and we hope to see you when it returns on 8 October.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
The delegation is made up of senior decision makers representing those high street and online banks and brands which offer a range of third party financial products and services as well as those representing large membership organisations reviewing the third party financial services and products which may benefit their membership.
Their common denominator is a focus on interfacing directly with the end consumer. The conversation encompasses distribution trends, client insights, regulation and product.
- Director level representatives from retail banking keen to explore new distribution strategies and to learn about product and service innovation
- Senior decision-makers representing those high street and on line brands which offer a range of third party financial products and services
- Those representing large membership organisations reviewing the third party financial services and products which may benefit their membership.
The benefits of participating:
- Strategic engagement - share best practice
- Meet your peers - networking at the highest level
- Hear new thinking and understand the latest trends
- Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers
- Platform for change - an opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to finding collective ways of driving change forward
- Bespoke and tailored - an opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you
- New business development opportunities
How does it work?
A Meeting of Minds is a day long forum: breakfast through to drinks. It is a forum made up of a blend of:
- Keynote sessions geared to encouraging new thinking - typically from outside the industry.
- Roundtables - small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda. The whole day is Chatham House and therefore participants are able to speak openly and freely.
- Plenty of networking opportunities including a formal seated luncheon.
- Some "me" time. We thought the art of sleeping might be a good start!
- In summary your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you address the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
What does it cost?
- This Meeting of Minds is free to attend and by invitation only. If you would like to be considered for an invitation, please get in touch with a member of the team.
For further details please call John Hall or Jo Marshall at Owen James on 01483 861334 - or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
What to expect?
Watch our event video, filmed at the March 2019 event, to give you an idea of what to expect and the calibre of those that attend and sponsor - Click here.