A Meeting of Minds Bank and Brand Distribution of Retail Financial Services - April 2018
24 Apr 2018
The Berkeley Hotel, Wilton Place, Knightsbridge, LondonView Map
The delegation is made up of senior decision makers representing those high street and online banks and brands which offer a range of third party financial products and services as well as those representing large membership organisations reviewing the third party financial services and products which may benefit their membership.
Uniting senior representatives from retail banking and the larger retailers who are offering financial services products and services, their common denominator is a focus on interfacing directly with the end consumer. The conversation encompasses distribution trends, client insights, regulation and product.Participants include...
- director level representatives from retail banking keen to explore new distribution strategies and to learn about product and service innovation
- senior decision-makers representing those high street and on line brands which offer a range of third party financial products and services
- those representing large membership organisations reviewing the third party financial services and products which may benefit their membership.
Its goal is to:
- Enable participants to share strategic insights
- Review best practice
- Hear new thinking and understand the latest trends
- Network and explore new business development opportunities
For further details please call John Hall at Owen James on 01483 862696 - or email email@example.com.