At Owen James, we look to work on a consultative basis with our sponsor firms - we seek to understand what they are looking to achieve from their engagement with us rather than view the relationship as a straightforward event sale.
Taking this to the next level, we are seeking to form ten strategic partnerships per annum with firms who are looking to work with us across our different communities in an even more in-depth fashion over a full year.
How does it work?
We will sit down with you and discuss your strategic objectives and work out how we can support you achieve them. We will then put together a programme of activity which will bring together a blend of event, research and consultancy activity.
A programme of event activity – involvement in a mix of A Meeting of Minds, Mindful of, a series breakfast briefings or indeed a bespoke event – as appropriate.
- The opportunity to “own” a particular industry research topic across different events – which will result in the production of a white paper.
- Full access to Owen James on-line research and content across all communities.
- On-line real estate ie the opportunity to post content on the Owen James website.
- Access to all community profiling details.
- A full briefing on the outputs from each of our community Meetings.
- Consultancy support if needed in support of your own events.
A dedicated Owen James account manager who will undertake to meet you to ensure your strategic ambitions are being achieved.
If you would like to discuss the potential to work as a Strategic Partner, do please call Evie Owen or James Goad on 01483 861334 or