Pacific Asset Management Briefing
21 Mar 2019
The Clubhouse, 1 Angel Court, Bank EC2R 7HJView Map
The Benefits of Participating:
- Networking with like-minded peers - owner/managers of directly authorised IFA Firms
- Opportunity to discuss partnership, acquisition and planning for an exit
- Opportunity to discuss accessing flexible growth capital
- Strategic engagement
- New business development opportunities
How does it work?
- Matthew Lamb, CEO of Pacific Asset Management, will provide a welcome and introduction focusing on the state of the market from a business acquisition perspective.
- Will Bartleet, PAM's CIO, will address Common Sense Investing
- Ben Sears, Head of UK for PAM, will address the delegates on 'Building Solutions for Advisers'
- M&A session - John Chapman of Orion Consulting will demonstrate a case study
What is the cost?
Absolutely nothing! The briefing is free to attend and will offer a light breakfast and coffee.
For Further Details:
Please contact Charlie Martin on email@example.com or 01483 862693. Please also feel free to check out our event calendar to view all our 2019 events.
Read more about Pacific Asset Management and their services - click here.
Read the presentation from the day - click here.