Mortgage Meeting of Minds - April 2024
17 - 18 Apr 2024
Down Hall, Matching Road, Hatfield Heath, Essex, CM22 7ASView Map
We at Owen James last looked at the world of mortgages in some depth back in 2008… then the financial crisis made us think it was perhaps not the right time... and since then, the levels of upheaval don’t seem to have abated that much. In fact, one might argue that they have increased. However, as in all parts of business, the pandemic has speeded up innovation and digitalisation. The growth of the challenger banks as well as the new proptech kids on the block are rocking the world of house financing.
This Meeting brings together delegate firms from the large Independent Mortgage Brokers including; online, mortgage networks and mortgage clubs, as well as, the client facing teams at the banks and building societies - all at board level.
Benefits of participating:
- Strategic engagement - Share best practice
- Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level, your fellow delegates will also be at board level
- Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends
- Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers addressing the big issues facing the industry
- Proptech futures - an opportunity to hear from innovative tech providers breaking the mould
- Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to finding collective ways of driving change forward
- Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you
How does it work?
A Meeting of Minds is made up of a blend of:
- Keynote sessions geared to encouraging new thinking – typically from outside of the industry
- Roundtables – small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda. The whole day is Chatham House and therefore participants are able to speak openly and freely
- Plenty of networking opportunities including a formal seated luncheon.
In summary, your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you address the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
What does it cost?
- The Meeting is free to attend
- CPD accredited
Registering as a participant
Participation is by invitation only, for further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org