Mindful of Technology in Financial Services - Thursday 12 November 2020
12 Nov 2020
Royal College of Physicians
Royal College of Physicians , 11 St Andrews Place, Regent's Park, London NW1 4LEView Map
The advance of technology is dramatically impacting the world of wealth and asset management and this event will provide a forum for discussion amongst the senior decision makers grappling with the dilemmas of which technology to adopt for which purpose. And balancing that with keeping an eye on the future and the new stuff coming down the line.
As technology provides a key opportunity for competitive advantage, keeping up to date is business critical.
The Format – Lectures and Tutorials:
To bring some structure to the day, there will be five lectures addressing the bigger picture supplemented by a programme of tutorials which will focus on specific elements of technological implementation.
These tutorials will take the form of a briefing, a workshop, a roundtable or indeed scenario planning. The subject matter will shape the format.
The point is that the day will be fast paced and full of variety.
Subjects up for discussion:
- Make projects happen, don’t just talk about them
- The optimal digital business strategy – it’s a cultural thing
- Artificial Intelligence – is it already amongst us?
- Let’s talk bitcoin and crypto-currencies
- Social media norms and values – how do you control rapidly evolving digital technology which transcends borders, ages and religion? Do we need a “Digital Magna Carta” to control big tech?
- The client
- An aid to productivity
- Working with providers
- Risks and threats
The day will bring:
- A blend of lectures, tutorials and networking
- 100 participants at director level and above - Chief Operating Officers and Chief Technology Officers of wealth management and private banking as well as the larger advisory distributors
- An opportunity to earn CPD points
- Participation is free of charge
Who should attend?
- CTOs, CIOs, COOs and their teams from the largest Private Banks; Wealth Managers; DFMs; and Financial Advisers looking to find technology solutions to solve key challenges facing their business.
Get in Touch:
For further details do call Fran Palliser on 01483 862695 or email her direct on firstname.lastname@example.org