Mindful of Investing in Retirement - Tuesday 19 May 2020
19 May 2020
The Royal College of Physicians
The Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, Regent's Park London NW1 4LEView Map
How is the world of retirement investing shaping up?
This will be the sixth iteration of Mindful of Investing in Retirement for Owen James. It is an opportunity for participants to immerse themselves in the most up to date thinking around this key area. Post the pensions freedom legislation which kick started a mini revolution in thinking around saving for retirement, this session will update you on the latest innovative products and solutions addressing the needs of the substantial number of people approaching and already in retirement as well as provide a review of the backdrop - demographic, economic and regulatory.
SUBJECTS UP FOR DISCUSSION:
- Retirement Interest Only
- Which generation is saving the most for their retirement?
- Will you still love me when I’m sixty four ?... How about a review of longevity trends
- Planning for the unexpected - the importance of Wills, POA and Estate Planning for clients and their parents
- Behavioural Science in Pension Investment and Communication
- Equity Release Beyond pensions, let’s talk later life lending!!
- Investment strategies and the role of cash
- Let’s talk tax!
- Engaging customers throughout the retirement journey: the power of technology
The day is:
- A blend of lectures, tutorials and networking
- 200 participants - all financial services professionals involved in retirement
- An opportunity to earn CPD points
- Participation is free of charge
Who should attend?
- You will be one of some 200 key decision makers (including CEOs; Managing Directors; Heads of Strategy; Heads of Retirement; Heads of Investment Proposition) who are setting the strategy when it comes to advising your clients on their retirement planning options.
- Firms being invited include IFAs, private banks, wealth managers, retail banks, high street and on line brands distributing FS products and services as well as the providers, fund managers and service providers focused on addressing the needs of this new world of investing in retirement.
For further details do call Evie Owen on 01483 861334 or email her direct on email@example.com