A Meeting of Minds Bank & Brand Distribution of Retail Financial Services - October 2016
13 Oct 2016
The Berkeley Hotel, LondonView Map
The delegation is made up of senior decision makers representing those high street and online banks and brands which offer a range of third party financial products and services as well as those representing large membership organisations reviewing the third party financial services and products which may benefit their membership.
Uniting senior representatives from retail banking and the larger retailers who are offering financial services products and services, their common denominator is a focus on interfacing directly with the end consumer. The conversation encompasses distribution trends, client insights, regulation and product.
- director level representatives from retail banking keen to explore new distribution strategies and to learn about product and service innovation
- senior decision-makers representing those high street and on line brands which offer a range of third party financial products and services
- those representing large membership organisations reviewing the third party financial services and products which may benefit their membership.
Its goal is to:
- Enable participants to share strategic insights
- Review best practice
- Hear new thinking and understand the latest trends
- Network and explore new business development opportunities
They remain the best networking events in financial services by far.
Chief Executive, Lifesearch
Up to the high standard - this is the one event I am happy to spend the day away from work to attend - twice a year!
Head of Investments, Lloyds TSB Banking Group
A really relevant, unique and productive forum giving providers and distributors an opportunity to discuss market issues.