A Meeting of Minds Asset Management - March 2022
8 Mar 2022
Online HubView Map
A Meeting bringing together Chief Executive Officers and Chief Operating Officers from substantial asset management firms – both retail and institutional.
The goal is to provide a platform for these very senior men and women to address the big issues they are grappling with. The Meeting is Chatham House and thus participants are encouraged to speak openly and frankly and share insights and learning in the knowledge that any comments they might make will be non-attributable.
One of the items on the Agenda, will discuss Embrace Disruption - Tech, Big and Small!
How should you invest in tech to enhance your digital transformation?
- Asset managers unite to urge human rights focus on facial recognition tech
- Data Analytics and AI — The Future of Asset and Wealth Management Trends
- Cybersecurity and Regulatory Pressures
- Futureproofing and resiliency in asset management post-pandemic
- Innovation in MedTech as a driver of new investment opportunities
- Why Crypto Asset Management is the Next Big Thing
There is no fee as participation is by invitation only.
We very much hope you will make the time to join us.